Yoga Leggings in 2021 Pantone Color of the Year Illuminating Yellow Feather Pattern
Our 2021 Pantone Color of the Year Yoga Leggings Collection are a way to work out in comfort! Our eco-friendly fabrics stretch with you and won't give up after wearing and washing. The high waistband is made of micro-rib fabric, giving you more versatility. Features our one of a kind designs so you can express yourself in and out of the studio!
We care about where we design and manufacture our yoga leggings. Each pattern is designed in Pennsylvania, USA and every pair of leggings is hand-sewn in Montreal, Canada!
- Compression fit due to our high spandex fabric. Our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all kinds of body types.
- Thick elastic waistband finishing and cover stitched hems. Elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes.
What It's Made Of
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric manufactured in Canada.
- All our stretch fabrics feature an EcoPoly fiber. This fiber is considered eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water use during manufacturing.
- All measurements in accordance with US Standard Sizing. All styles made in stretchy knit fabrics. For in between measurements, we recommend choosing the larger size.
- See Sizing Chart in photos
- Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your leggings and capris in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. The fabric is naturally quick-dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.